The Production Managers Association (PMA) is a long-established professional body of film, television, corporate and multimedia production managers.
It is made up of the industry’s most experienced Production Managers, each of whom must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Production Manager and at least 6 broadcast credits (or equivalent) to qualify for membership.
Membership of the PMA provides:
- a unique network for both freelance and permanently employed Production Managers
- a comprehensive source of information and advice
- regular social events, workshops and training courses, including Sponsor events that keep members up to date with the technical and practical aspects of film and TV production and post-production in the UK
- an invaluable email newsgroup, The Forum where you can discuss a range of issues with other members
For producers and production companies the PMA provides:
- an online Availability List of highly skilled production managers who can be contracted for anything from one-off production budgeting/scheduling to short, medium or long term projects - full or part time.
- FREE job vacancy advertising
- a member search facility by genre, specialist skill, languages, locations, overseas experience, credits etc.